Healthy Vegetable Dip - Heap the Dip and Don't Feel Guilty
A Great Way To Enjoy Your Yogurt and Vegetables Together
The health benefits of Greek Yogurt and raw vegetables are enough to make anyone change up their diet. I personally like yogurt, but I'm not too fond of the texture. I like a little crunch in my yogurt, but then when I start adding my 'textures', the health benefits begin to disappear. After a long span of time hating zucchini I found out this past weekend, I enjoy it sliced up raw and with dip. Obviously dip does not help the nutrition values of the meal, so I set out to create a way to enjoy my raw zucchini and dip in a much healthier manner.
Dill Adds A Great Flavor To The Yogurt
- 1 Small zucchini washed and sliced up into coins
- 1 Single Serving plain greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Dill Weed
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- To Taste Sea Salt
- To Taste Pepper
- Mix together all of the ingredients until it is thoroughly mixed. Dip zucchini or other favorite vegetables and enjoy!
What Do You Think?
Heap The Dip and Don't Feel Guilty
Why I love this recipe: I love heaping my dip on my veggies which we all know is not the greatest for the waistline. With this greek yogurt dip, you can heap as much as you want until it is gone and feel good about it.
Extra: I like the taste of dill, so you may notice that I put a lot of it in this recipe. If you want it sweeter try reducing the dill before increasing the honey.
Other Great Healthy Recipes
- Spinach, Brown Rice and Ginger Warm Salad: Perfect for a rainy day
- Hearty and Healthy Vegetable Lentil Soup with Ginger: Healthy Comfort Food
- Delicious Egg-Free Quiche - Spinach and cashew pie