Heavenly Marinated Chicken
A Recipe for All Occasions
Is there such a thing as a main dish that is quick, easy and will please everyone from the kids to sophisticated adults? I am happy to tell you, YES!
It's easy to make, easy to prepare, easy to cook, and little clean up. I call it heavenly because it is all these things as well as delicious! Plus, it's perfect for everything from a quick weeknight dinner to a weekend dinner party.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- chicken, preferrably breast
- Combine ingredients in a plastic bag. Add chicken.
- If you have chicken breasts, I like to cut them in half so there is more surface area for marinate to flavor.
- Let marinate 6 hours to 2 days. The longer, the better.
- For best results, grill.