- Food and Cooking
How To Make Mimosas
If you're planning a Sunday brunch or special breakfast, consider adding these easy to make Mimosas to your menu. One of few cocktails worthy of the breakfast table, Mimosas can turn your event into the breakfast of champions!
- How To Throw A Great Cocktail Party
Throwing a cocktail party is a great way to celebrate any occasion. Better yet, a cocktail party is a great way to have fun for those of us who like to throw parties
Ingredients (makes 6 servings)
- 1 thawed 12oz. can of orange juice concentrate
- 1 750ml bottle of sparkling wine
- 8oz. of cold water
- ice cubes
- 1 fresh orange; cut into wedges (optional)
- Mix the orange juice concentrate and cold water together in a large pitcher. Cover the pitcher, and refrigerate it for 2 to 24 hours.
- Add the sparkling wine.
- Serve these delicious Mimosas in either fluted champagne glasses or Collins glasses with ice. Garnish each drink with a fresh orange wedge if desired.
Popular Mimosa Variation:
If you enjoy traditional Mimosas, you may also like to try a Pineapple Mimosa. Use the link below to check out the easy recipe for this tasty Mimosa variation.