- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
How to Make Pizza Crust
Save Money on Delivery
When considering pizza for dinner tonight, why not consider making it yourself? Save money and have fun! Plus, there's so much more to do with pizza crust than you could imagine and delicious too!
Rate this Recipe
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Package Yeast
- 2 Tbsp. Oil
- 1 Tsp Sugar
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 2 1/2 Cups Flour
- Mix together Water, Yeast and Oil.
- Set Aside.
- Now mix together Sugar, Salt and Flour.
- Add to first mixture.
- Beat for 20 strokes.
- Let stand for five minutes.
- Roll out on lightly floured board.
- Transfer to pizza pan.
- Top with favorite toppings.
- Bake on 400 until crust is golden brown.
Top with Your Favorite Ingredients
Lots of the ingredients you'd order on your pizza can be found in the store so think outside the box and go crazy.
First, add tomato sauce or spice things up with a flavored spaghetti sauce.
Next, add shredded mozzarella cheese thoroughly over the dough.
Now for the best part, adding your toppings. Just don't go overboard or else you may have a soggy pizza.