- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
How to Make a Quick and Easy Pasta Meal
The Perfect Easy Summer Recipe
Pasta is a great way to stretch the family grocery budget, and there are so many things you can do with it. Marinara is fine, but who wants that on a hot summer day? Try this cool and refreshing, easy summer recipe. It is super simple. In fact, if you can boil water, you can make this.
- 1 lb. uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 1/2 lb. roma tomatoes, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup of 1/2 inch cubed mozzarella cheese
- 20 fresh basil leaves, cut into 1 inch pieces (stems removed)
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning blend
- Fresh grated Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Combine the tomatoes, mozzarella cubes, basil leaves, 2 tablespoons olive oil, garlic and Italian seasoning in a bowl. Toss to mix well and set aside.
- Cook angel hair pasta according to package directions. Drain completely. Place in a large pasta bowl or serving dish.
- Pour the tomato mixture over the top and toss to combine.
- Top with fresh grated Parmesan cheese.
- Serve with crusty bread and a green salad.
A Super Italian Salad Recipe
- How to Make a Salad Better Than Olive Garden | eHow.com
There is something about the famous Olive Garden salad that keeps you asking for more. Everyone knows how to make a salad, but when it comes to that recipe for Italian dressing, well, they're...