How to Make a Ranch Snowman: Holiday Recipe
How to Make a Snowman Edible
When it snows, children make a snowman. Everybody knows how to make a snowman: it's a fun and healthy activity! We all love snowmen because they are funny white fellows... And some would actually eat them, for snow is also an edible subtance that melts like an ice-cream in your mouth. Eating snow is not a good idea though. For one reason, it's cold. For another, it's quite dirty. Yet, there is a way to eat a snowman.
How about decorating your table with an edible snowman for a winter holiday, like Christmas Eve or New Year Day? Learn from this Holiday recipe!
- half a glass butter, soft
- 450 gram soft cheese, soft
- 1 pack ranch salad spice
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- black olives
- red pepper
- fresh vegetables
- 1 spoon mustard
- Mix butter and soft cheese together in a small bowl. Add salad spice, garlic and mustard. Mix well. Make two balls of dirrefent sizes out of the mass. Cover all and place in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Take ot of the fridge 15 minutes before serving. Place the big ball on a serving dish, then place the smaller ball over it. You will see a snowman.
- Make buttons and eyes out of black olives. Place long thin biscuit sticks for the arms. Cut a baseball hat out of a red pepper and place it on the snowman's head. Make a nose out of the red pepper, too. Serve with crackers and carrots.
|Calories from Fat||0|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|