- Food and Cooking»
- Culinary Arts & Cooking Techniques
How to grill chicken breast getting moist and tender?
I love grilled chicken, who doesn’t? Anyway I like to buy a whole grilled chicken at this restaurant nearby my home. This restaurant only does one thing only that is to grill chicken.
So what happen if you do the same thing every day for over 20 years? The invaluable experience which resulting in perfection.
This restaurant only uses simple ingredients to marinate their chickens but the way they cook those chickens is the real reason they become so successful.
Nevertheless, I could never find better grilled chicken somewhere else. On some occasions such as family gathering, birthday party, or just a dinner, I like to cook and grill chicken breast for my family.
The problem with grilling chicken breast is tenderness, because when you cook the chicken meat too long, it will get dry and chewy.
Therefore I have looked and searched for better grill chicken recipe and have tried different method to eliminate the chewy part and from eating dry chicken meat, try to get it more tender.
After all with only simple seasoning such as salt, pepper, onion, and garlic you can cook chicken breast on the grill to perfection.
So in other words, the way you marinate the chicken only one part of the problem, because the real important element is actually the cooking process.
Now I can cook chicken breast on grill better, NOT perfect but has made some improvements along the way. I usually add salad, fried potatoes, and barbecue sauce, simply one of the best tasting dish I could ever cooked and I will definitely use this technique over and over again.
How to grill boneless chicken breast juicy and tender?
I think this is one method perhaps the easiest and mostly used by chefs around the world to easily produce tender and moist grilled of chicken in general.
Of course, you can use a different combination of seasonings, marinades to rub your chicken breast, the variation is endless.
Then again, those marinades will only add variation to the taste, what more important is to follow the basic steps to create a perfect grilled chicken dish, that actually easy to do.
Basic ingredients for grilled chicken breast (grilled lemon chicken recipe)
2 to 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
3 cloves of finely chopped garlic
9 cloves of chopped garlic
1 medium to big size of chopped onion
300 millimeter of tomato sauce
2 pieces of bay leaves
1 tablespoon of oregano
Half table spoon of thyme
One lemon fruit
1 table spoon of Worcestershire sauce
Chopped tomato (from half a piece)
Ground black pepper
Preparation on how to cook chicken breast on the grill
- First rub each chicken breast with lemon juice, salt, and black pepper.
- Add two tablespoon of tomato sauce, gently squeeze each chicken breast and try to even out the marinade all over the meat’s surface.
- Place the chicken breasts inside a container, cover, and keep them in the refrigerator for at least one hour to let the meat to absorb the marinade.
- While waiting before grilling the chicken, you can start to prepare for the barbecue sauce.
- First pre-heat cooking oil on a frying pan add the finely chopped garlic and onion, stir fry for a couple of minutes or until they become fragrant.
- Add the diced tomato, stir, until it get softer, then pour in tomato sauce, stir, add oregano, thyme, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, salt and black pepper.
- Cover the pan with a lid, stir occasionally while maintain a medium heat, until the sauce get thicken and turn off the heat.
How to grill boneless chicken breast the easiest way
- First rub vegetable oil or canola oil over the chicken meat’s surface.
- Turn on the grill and set it on a high temperature, while doing that clean the grates with tongs and cooking oil.
- Place the chicken breasts over the highest temperature part of the grill and leave them for about two minutes. The more the chicken cooked the more opaque they look.
- Watch closely how your chicken looks change, and depending on thickness after 2 or 4 minutes flip the chicken breasts over, and grill them for another 2 or 4 minutes.
- I always use instant read thermometer to check the internal temperature of my chicken. I would look for around 170 degree Fahrenheit before removing the chicken breast.
- However please try different cooking temperatures and pick the one that suit you the best.
- Finally, get your chicken breasts off the grill, place them on a plate and leave them for another 2 minutes letting the juice inside to redistribute thoroughly. Enjoy!
Chicken curry pasta recipe, something you may want to try by combining both pasta cooking and curry dish as the sauce. The result is something sensational, full of flavors and spicy.
Simple shrimp pasta recipe, easy to prepare and cook, and ingredients are widely available. Actually shrimp has cholesterol so if you have high level of cholesterol you might want to reduce the amount you eat within a week. Other than that this shrimp pasta recipe is something for you and family should enjoy every once in a while.