Simple shrimp pasta recipe easy to make with flavorful taste
There are many shrimp pasta recipes out there, but I prefer to cook the simpler version.
When we think of pasta, the sauce come first with a lot of variety, now almost any kind of sauce will work well with shrimp.
In other words, shrimp and pasta will definitely a great combination to cook.
Now there are recipe for shrimp out there, but most importantly cooking shrimp is relatively easy. Now what kind of shrimp pasta recipes you are going to cook?
I bet you already have tried shrimp pasta recipes at restaurants, or home. Why don’t we try to cook one simple dish, a shrimp pasta recipe that you can serve as dinner at home with your family.
400 gram of fresh shrimp
¼ teaspoon of salt (I)
1/2 teaspoon of sugar
75 ml olive oil
2 table spoon of capers
½ teaspoon of salt
2 tablespoon of cooking oil
200 gram angel hair pasta
3 cloves of finely chopped garlic
15 gram of finely chopped peterseli
½ teaspoon of black pepper
60 ml pure lemon juice
1 teaspoon of lemon zest
2 table spoon of Parmesan cheese
Preparation and cooking method
- Pull each of the shrimp head if still attached, also do the same with the legs, then remove the outer shell.
- You may leave the tail tip or remove completely. Get a small knife, and cut the outer edge of the back of each shrimp until you can see the black vein.
- Once you see the vein try to remove it with fingers or tip of the knife. Once all shrimps cleaned, rub them off with salt and sugar.
- Preheat two tablespoon of olive oil in the pan, throw the capers in, stir for about 1 minute, lift and let it cooled.
- Now get the shrimps into the pan turn it over several times until they turn into red or about one and a half to two minutes top, and then place them on a plate.
- Boil water in saucepan; throw in ½ teaspoon of salt and cooking oil. Cook for about 8 minutes until it perfectly cooked. Save about 2 tablespoon of boiled pasta water for later use.
- Preheat olive oil, add the finely chopped garlic until become fragrant, and add the boiled pasta, chopped peterseli, stir. Add black pepper, lemon water, lemon zest, capers, mix them.
- Now you can serve them on a plate add grated Parmesan cheese, the shrimps, and couple of lemon slices.
- Enjoy your simple fresh shrimp pasta recipe
Relation between shrimp and cholesterol
In comparison to prawn shrimp are smaller in size, but you can serve shrimp either cold or hot, and the best part is you can eat shrimp at any given time in a year.
So what about shrimp and cholesterol that it may have? Shrimp definitely have cholesterol, in fact the amount of cholesterol that each shrimp have is considered high among any other seafood types.
Study revealed that for each ounce of shrimp likely to have 1 gram of fat and about 165 of cholesterol. Nevertheless, never get too much worry about this fact.
Despite of the high cholesterol level that shrimp has, they also offer some benefits in return, and thus it is kind of offsetting the disadvantages in term of health benefit from eating shrimp.
Eating a good amount of shrimp may actually helps you to limit the chance of getting high level of cholesterol, because shrimp surprising have low saturated fat level, that responsible for the raise of LDL or the bad version of cholesterol.
In addition, shrimp also have lower calorie level so the chance that you will getting fat from eating shrimp is none. In summary if you have normal cholesterol level you may eat shrimp once a week.
On the other hand if you have relatively high cholesterol level, you may need to limit consuming shrimp until you get healthier again.
More cooking recipes
Chicken curry pasta recipe, something you may want to try by combining both pasta cooking and curry dish as the sauce. The result is something sensational, full of flavors and spicy.
Basmati rice cooking, has been part of Indian culture for a very long time. This fragrance rice are so famous, because it taste and wonderful aroma, when cooked perfectly, you will get an ultimate taste that you will never forget.
How to cook sirloin steak? Actually it is quite simple, everybody just can cook it. All we need is to follow basic simple steps, from choosing the right meat, using the right seasoning, follow the cooking method, and after cooked handling. It is fun, and absolutely taste delicious. What are you waiting for? Let us cook sirloin steak today.
Are there simple recipes with bulgur? There are a lot. But the most important part of having bulgur as breakfast is because its complete nutrient content it has. So try it for yourself and let me know.
Deviled egg recipe, simple, tasty, and the variations are limitless. Instead of serving a plain, the same old taste of hard boiled eggs, every once in a while you may want to try different deviled egg recipes, and mixing the egg yolk with a few other ingredients to create a new kind of dishes that everyone will love.