- Food and Cooking»
- Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes
How to Make a Vegetarian Burger Patty
Burger is a quick meal, and if we plan out the ingredients well, it can become a complete meal with just the right amount of everything.
The term hamburger was derived from Hamburg, Germany, and it immigrated to the United States. However, the term burger is associated with many different types of sandwiches, which has a patty that originates from different animals such as ground beef, lamb, salmon burger or veggie burger.
Burgers are usually considered fast food, picnic or party food, and are usually cooked outdoors on grills, and are served in leading fast food restaurants where the patty is frozen and delivered to various restaurants chains. The restaurants then usually grill on a flat top or use a gas flame grilling process to thaw the frozen patty and serve their customers.
McDonald’s fast food chain has the highest sales of about 550 million Big Mac’s sold annually in the United States. Other fast food chains, include Burger King, A&W, Culver’s, Jack in a Box, Five Guys, In-N-Out Burger and many others.
- 1 small size Onion, chopped
- 8 ounces Mixed Vegetables, Thawed
- 1 bunch Coriander, chopped
- 8 medium sized Potatoes, Boiled
- 8 ounces Cheese, Grated
- 2 Tomatoes, Round Slices
- 2 Onions, Round Slices
- 6 Slices Cheese of your choice
- 6 Ham Burger Buns
- Combine your chopped onions, thawed mixed vegetables, chopped coriander, boiled and peeled potatoes, and grated cheese in one container.
- Mash them properly.
- Add Salt according to taste. Wanna make it spicy: Add small pieces of green cut chillies in your mashed mixture.
- Make small balls out of the mashed mixture. Flatten them.
- Coat the ball in bread crumbs.
- Fry them in a shallow pan until golden brown; with Oil of your choice.
- Toast the Ham Burger Bun on a pan. Spread a layer of Mayonnaise or butter on it. Place your Vegetarian Patty on the bun. Dress up the Bun with a slice of Tomatoes, Onions, and a slice of Cheese.
- Other Options: Avoid a Slice of Cheese and layer your Vegetarian Patty with Slices of Avocado.
Wanna avoid the Bun?
This Vegetarian Patty could even be relished with Chutneys.
Just pour the chutney over your patty and Enjoy!
- Spice up your life with simple recipes
Spices add flavor to our food and are also good for our health. Check out these simple recipes which are just a grinder away and will be an excellent accompaniment with the main food....ENJOY!
|Serving size: 1 servings|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 5 g||8%|
|Saturated fat 2 g||10%|
|Unsaturated fat 5 g|
|Carbohydrates 50 g||17%|
|Sugar 5 g|
|Fiber 15 g||60%|
|Protein 10 g||20%|
|Sodium 2 mg|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|