How to Make Fresh Corn, in Your Instant Pot!
The Instant Pot does it again...
There is really not much to say about corn. But for some reason, there are a lot of ways to cook it, all of which are very time-consuming. You can boil a lot of wasted water and add the unhulled corn to milk and water, which takes about half an hour. Then you can have fun peeling off the hulls when it is boiling hot or you can boil just the pieces. You can also soak it and grill it. Or you can do it the way this article says in an Instant Pot for 2 minutes and have it done super fast with no hassle!
Great for summer meals. Group gatherings, or camping. Check out my other Instant Pot recipes at the bottom of this page!
Shuck Your Corn
- Instant Pot 6 quart
- Corn 2-6 ears, full or broke in half
- 1 cup Water
- Salt & butter optional
Place your shucked corn in the Instant Pot
- Shuck your corn
- Break in halves if needed
- Place trivet or steamer basket into your Instant Pot
- Add 1 cup of Water
- Add corn/corn pieces
- Set the Instant Pot for 2 minutes high pressure, when done use the quick pressure release.
- Remove your delicious perfectly cooked corn, slather with salt and butter (optional) and enjoy!
Don't have an Instant Pot? Get yours here!
More Instant Pot Meals!
- Instant Pot Potato Soup
Delicious, thick, and creamy potato soup made fast in your Instant Pot.
- Instant Pot Vegetarian Barley Vegetable Soup
Fast Instant Pot Vegetable Barley Soup
- Instant Pot Lava Cake!
Making restaraunt quality Lava Cakes in your Instant Pot!
- Instant Pot Cheddar Broccoli Cauliflower Soup
Super easy soup in your Instant Pot. This pressure-cooker recipe is vegetarian-friendly.
© 2018 Rebecca