How to make white chocolate covered pretzels
We all crave that sweet and salty taste, and chocolate covered pretzels will hit the spot! Today I am going to demonstrate how to make chocolate covered pretzels on your own. I’ll explain the supplies and ingredients to make chocolate covered pretzels, the steps on how to make them, and why I love these delectable treats!
Ingredients and Materials!
Prior to making these treats, you need to acquire the proper ingredients and materials. First, you’re going to need:
- pretzels, any kind usually work, pretzel rods are best because it’s less of a mess.
- Next, you’ll need to
have white chocolate chips, or your preferred flavor of chocolate .
- Then you’re going to need sprinkles to decorate your chocolate covered pretzels, they’re optional, but they look prettier!
After you have all the proper ingredients, you’ll need to make sure you have all the supplies necessary to make them.You will need:
- a crock pot, wax paper, a small bowl, a spoon, and a refrigerator if you want to speed up the cooling process.
STEPS on HOW to make chocolate covered pretzels
Now that we have all of our proper materials, we can begin!
- Start by opening the chocolate chips bag and pour them in the crock pot. To know how much you need to pour in really just relies on how many chocolate covered pretzels you want to make. It’s always easy to add more, than put a lot in and not use it all because that would be a waste.
in the crock pot and allow the chocolate chips to melt.
- While the crock pot
warms up, lay out the wax paper and take out a few pretzel rods so they’re
ready to be coated with chocolate and place the bowl near the wax paper and
open the sprinkles container.
- Once you see them starting to melt, gradually
stir the mixture until the consistency is a thick liquid paste.
- When you get
this consistency, take a pretzel rod and dip it into the chocolate, if the
crock pot isn’t deep enough to get as much chocolate on the pretzel as you
want, use the spoon to get more on it.
- After the pretzel is coated with
chocolate, sprinkle the sprinkles over the bowl so it doesn’t make a mess.
Place the pretzel rod on the wax paper and continue this process with each
pretzel until your chocolate has been all used up.
- Let the rods cool for about fifteen minutes, to speed up the cooling process, you can place them in the fridge for about 5 to 10 minutes. After the chocolate hardens, you can eat them!
I love chocolate pretzels because
I’m reminded of my two favorite foods in one, white chocolate and salty snacks
like popcorn, nuts and pretzels! Chocolate covered pretzels always make a
perfect combination of sweet and salty. This delectable treat isn’t all about
the taste, it’s also that crunch when you first bite into it with the favorite
chocolate that starts to melt in your mouth. Chocolate covered pretzels are
hands down my favorite snack to have.
Now that I have told you what material and ingredients to make chocolate covered pretzels, how to make them, and why I love these delicious snacks, I hope you take time to make them on your own! Making chocolate covered pretzels is almost as enjoyable as eating them, but not quite. They’re fun to make with friends and family during the holidays, and they make sweet gifts to give. Chocolate covered pretzels won’t ever let you down.