Jello Poke Cake Frosting (icing)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
This frosting is for the jello poke cake recipe i posted but goes will with other cake as well.
Below you are told to fold in the cool whip frosting: this mean to add the cool whip and just bring what is on the bottom to the top very lightly you are not to mix with a whisk or mixer.
You may want fresh fruit to top the cake with to match the flavor or compliment the flavor of jello you chose or cake you are topping.
- 1 PKG VANILLA INSTANT PUDDING
- 1/4 CUP CONFECTIONERS SUGAR
- 1 CUP COLD MILK, SKIM
- 8 OZ COOL WHIP, DEFROSTED
- OPTIONAL: FRESH FRUIT, TO TOP THE CAKE WITH
- COMBINE YOUR PUDDING MIX, CONFECTIONERS SUGAR AND COLD MILK. BEAT SLOWLY BY HAND OR ON LOW WITH ELECTRIC MIXER UNTIL WELL BLENDED. (1 MIN.)
- *FOLD* IN WHIP TOPPING, FROST CAKE AND REFRIGERATE TILL READY TO SERVE.
- **TIP** FOR FIRMER FROSTING LET PUDDING MIX STAND FOR 5 MINUTES BEFORE ADDING COOL WHIP. MAY BE TOPPED WITH FRESH FRUIT TO MATCH OR COMPLIMENT THE JELLO FLAVOR CHOSEN.
- RECIPE FOR THE CAKE http://hazeleyedbeauty.hubpages.com/hub/Jello-Poke-Cake