If you're having lemon cravings this recipe is definitely one you should try. It's simple and fun. If you are really craving lemons, then sprinkle a little grated lemon zest on top fo the frosting before serving!
Here it is..Enjoy!!!1
- 1 Lemon Cake Mix
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup Water
- 3 oz pkg instant lemon pudding
- 2 Cups powdered Sugar, ------for glaze
- 6 oz can lemonade concentrate, ------for glaze
- 3 oz pkg instant lemon pudding, ------for frosting
- 1 cup milk, ------for frosting
- 8 oz tub Cool Whip or other brand whipped topping, ------for frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the cake mix, eggs, water and one package of pudding with mizer for 3-4 minutes until well blended
- Bake 30-35 minues for a 9x13 pan
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Mix thawed lemonade concentrage with 2 cups of powdered sugar. Poke holes in cake with wooden spoon handle and pour the glaze over warm cake.
- Mix pudding and milk together, fold in the Whipped toping and use it to frost the cake after it cools. Refrigerate and serve cold.