Making Chocolate Chip cookies at home
Chocolate has always been the sweetest delight that you can find in the dessert. What happened when you add them to the cookie. Thats what happened in 1930, when a person known as Ruth Wakefield added them into the cookie and invented the Chocolate Chip Cookie. Do try it out yourself and be prepared to indulge your self in this simple chocolate cookie.
- 250g Semi Hard Butter, Hard butter require longer creaming
- 100g White Sugar
- 200g Brown Sugar
- 300g Plain Flour
- 50g Cocoa Powder
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 200g Chocolate Chip
- 50g macadamia nuts, can use till 100g
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Cream butter and sugar at slow speed and gradually increasing it to medium speed. Add Rum Favour (Optional). Cream till fluffy.
- Add Flour(Together with cocoa powder, Baking powder, chocolate chips and Macadamia Nuts) at Slow Speed
- Then Bake for 20 minutes at 180 degree C.
|Serving size: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat||207|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 23 g||35%|
|Saturated fat 9 g||45%|
|Carbohydrates 57 g||19%|
|Sugar 37 g|
|Fiber 1 g||4%|
|Protein 5 g||10%|
|Sodium 630 mg||26%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|