- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Pork Recipes
My Best Spicy Pulled Pork Secret : Super Easy
Great Pulled Pork The Simple Way
Everyone should have a great spicy pulled pork recipe. Sometimes spicy pulled pork is called Carolina Pork. In any case, the only thing that makes a great recipe better is if it is super simple. This is then an awesome recipe.
Spicy Pulled Pork
Pace Picante Sauce ( Medium )
What You Need to Make Great Spicy Pulled Pork
- 1 Pork Roast
- 1 jar of Pace Picante Sauce, (Medium)
- 1 Crock Pot
It Can't Really Be This Easy!
- We have all seen the other recipes for spicy pulled pork. There is 30 minutes of getting all these spices and ingrediants out, measuring everything, rubbing this and adding that. Forget it!!!
- Simply place the thawed pork roast into the crock pot. Add enough Pace Picante Sauce to cover the pork roast. Set the crock pot on a high enough temperature to make the picante sauce simmer. Let it simmer for about 4 hours. When it is done, you should be able to remove the pork roast and easily pull it apart. Done!
- I have served this will buns, to eat like sandwiches. I have also served it over mashed potatoes. Both are amazing and have always received great compliments from guests. Once I share the secret of sauce, they are even more amazed at the ease of it.