Orange Ginger Salmon
Easy and fast!
Wednesday night is fish night in our home. This was some of the best salmon I've ever made. Orange zest, freshly grated ginger and brown sugar give the salmon a wonderful punch of flavor without overpowering its natural deliciousness. An easy main dish that's on the table in a jiffy, and my kids loved it, too! I served it with roasted potatoes and green beans on the side.
- 4 6-ounce salmon fillets, pin bones removed
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
Silicone Brushes on Amazon
- Preheat broiler on high. Place salmon fillets equidistant apart on a broiler pan lined with aluminum foil, skin side down.
- Mix remaining ingredients together in a small bowl and spread evenly over the tops and sides of the fillets with a silicone brush or your hands.
- Broil salmon until they're almost opaque throughout, about 6 minutes, and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.