- Food and Cooking
Perfect Potato Salad Recipe
This awesome potato salad recipe is perfect for any picnic or potluck party. Don't cheat yourself with an overpriced store-bought salad, try this quick and easy recipe today!
- 6 medium potatoes
- 6 eggs; hard-boiled and chopped coarsely
- 1 small onion; chopped
- 2 stalks of celery; sliced thin
- 1 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup pickle relish
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 3/4 tsp salt; divided
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- paprika (optional)
- Bring the potatoes and 1/4 tsp of the salt to a boil in a saucepan filled with just enough water to cover.
- Reduce the heat, cover, and simmer until the potatoes become tender (20-25 minutes).
- Drain the potatoes well, and allow them to cool for about 5 minutes.
- Peel the potatoes, and cube them.
- In a large bowl stir together the mayo, yellow mustard, black pepper, and the remaining 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Add the relish, chopped onion, and celery to the bowl, and stir.
- Add the potato and egg. Toss the potato salad lightly.
- Chill this Perfect Potato Salad overnight.
- Serve and Enjoy! If desired sprinkle the potato salad with paprika prior to serving.
More Great Recipes That May Interest You:
- Curry and Crabmeat Deviled Eggs Recipe
Let's improve the traditional deviled egg by adding some delicious crab-meat, and making a few minor substitutions and adjustments. One taste, and you'll love these awesome Curry and Crab-meat Deviled Eggs....
- Easy Deviled Eggs Recipe
Deviled eggs are easy to make delicious snacks that are perfect for any picnic, party, or potluck. This easy deviled eggs recipe can be completed from start to finish in just 25 minutes. 1 dozen eggs;...