- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Pork Recipes
Pork Chop Alsatian Recipe | The Cupboard Drawer Recipe Book
Here is a favorite of mine for Pork Chops, it’s another recipe from “The Cupboard Drawer”. The treatment of the chops also helps tenderize them so this is particularly good on the thicker cut chops. You may need to cook the extra thick ones a bit longer so you should use a meat thermometer to check for doneness. Do Enjoy…
6 Pork Chops
1 Cup Dry Bread Crumbs
Salt (to taste)
Pepper (to taste)
6 slices Lemon
1 Cup Strained Tomatoes
2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
1/8 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
½ tsp salt (Sea Salt for the ‘modern’ cook)
Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees
- Dredge the pork chops through the bread crumbs and sprinkle lightly (to taste) with salt and pepper
- In a skillet on med-high heat sauté the meat until brown on both sides.
- In a baking pan lay out the pork chops and place a slice of lemon on each chop.
- In a small Mixing bowl combine the remaining ingredients mix well and pour over chops
- Bake in 350 deg oven for approximately 45 minutes for chops over ¾ inch thick use a meat Thermometer to check for doneness.
Yield 6 Servings
Comments are always welcome especially if you tried the recipe. Feedback is always appreciated!