Pork Loin Chops - Bacon Cheddar Potatoes - Seasoned Pinto Beans
This evening I pulled out some boneless pork loin center cut chops to cook on the stove along with some instant bacon cheddar mash potatoes, naturally flavored with chives and sour cream.
Also I heated up some southern style seasoned pinto beans with onions, garlic and savory sauce to pour along side of the potatoes.
This is one of my favorite easy to cook dishes that cooks up in about 20 minutes. Cooking the pork fully is approximately how it will take to complete this meal.
I will go through the steps to make this flavorful pork loin chops bacon cheddar potatoes and seasoned pinto bean dish in a matter of minutes.
This dish is so easy to make that most of the family will think that you spent hours preparing a wonderful meal.
3 Pans to Prepare
- The first thing to do is add some oil to a cooking pan and heat the oil on medium
- add boneless pork loin chops seasoned with season salt
- cook on low or medium heat for 10-12 minutes on each side (time will vary on thickness)
- add water milk and butter for the potatoes and bring the water to boil
- add instant loaded bacon cheddar and chive potatoes mix and stir
- open up a can of southern style seasoned pinto beans
- pour into the pan and heat till hot
Once the pork is fully cooked place 1-2 chops on the plate, add some potatoes and pour some beans on the plate spilling some of the savory gravy on the potatoes.
You may choose to add a vegetable along with the dish so some asparagus or green beans would be a good choice. Enjoy I know I am !!!!
Seasoned Pinto Beans
- If You Would Like To Start Earning With Hubpages Click ON This Link Hub_Writers_SignUp