- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Delicious Prawns (Shrimps) with Mix Vegetables- Seafood Recipe
Prawns (shrimps) are my all time favourite when it comes to seafood. In this quick and easy recipe, I decided not to peel the shrimps because I don't have enough time to do so..lol...still it turns so delicious and my hubby loves it.
- Wash prawns properly and drain. Set aside.
- In a pan, heat olive oil and sauté garlic and onions.
- Add all vegetables and mix. Cook for one minute in medium fire.
- Add prawns and cook for 2 minutes or until its own juice comes out.
- Take off small amount of its juice and combine it with oyster sauce, soy sauce, pinch of salt and pepper and cornstarch.
- Add the mixture and cook for few minutes.
- Serve hot.
1 lb shrimps
1 small broccoli, cut into pieces
1 small cauliflower, cut into pieces
6 pieces baby corn, cut into pieces
1 pc carrot, sliced into pieces
1 small green bell pepper, sliced
1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
2 tbsp Oyster sauce
1 tbsp Soy sauce
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1 medium onion bulb, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp olive oil