RECIPE FOR PUMPKIN RICE PUDDING
Here is a sweet pudding treat just in time for the holidays. It can also be used for any of the holidays that are coming up. This pudding recipe can be eaten warm or cold but it is very tasty either way. This particular pudding recipe serves two people, but the measurements can be adjusted for more people. Let’s get started.
· ½ cup cooked rice
· 2/3 cups of milk
· ½ cinnamon stick
· Can of Pumpkin
· 3 tbsps. sugar
PREPARATION FOR PUMPKIN RICE PUDDING
1. Place a 2 qt. pot over low heat on the stove.
2. Add 2/3 cups of milk
3. Add 2 tbsps. of Pumpkin
4. Add ½ a cinnamon stick
5. Add 3 tbsps. of sugar
6. Mix the ingredients
7. When the milk begins to simmer add cooked rice.
8. While everything is cooking stir. Increase the heat to medium and stir.
9. Keep stirring until it becomes thick and it starts bubbling.
10. Cook for another 3 minutes and remove from heat.
11. Remove the cinnamon stick and let it cool.
12. To make this dessert extra creamy add 3 tbsps. of milk and mix.
13. Put it in your favorite bowl, sprinkle some cinnamon on the top and serve. Enjoy!