- Food and Cooking
Easy and delicious: Pumpkin soup for the whole familly!
Muscat Pumpkin Soup
How to make a great pumpkin soup?
Very easy to make and with a delicious taste!
1. Cut the Muscat pumpkin in half and put it in an oven (on a tray).
2. Put the big onion and the garlic also on the same tray in an oven.
3. Roast it for an hour on 180 degrees. (or until it is completely roasted).
4. Take it from the oven and pill it. Everything: the pumpkin, the onion and the garlic.
5. Put all the ingredients in the blender and mix it all together.
6. Put the soup in a pot and cook it for another 15 minutes. Spice it by your taste and the soup is done.
I always put a bit of sour cream on the top when I serve it, and usually a little tinny spider as a decoration and the kids love it!
Muscat pumpkin SOUP!
- 1 Muscat pumpkin
- 1 big Onion
- 3 small strokes Garlic
- cremy cheese, sour cream
- salt and peper
- nutmeg (optional)