Easy Home made Chocolate.
Sweets play an important role in every special occasions like festivals,Birthdays, Anniversary celebrations. Chocolates are the most delicious one amongst sweets. Chocolate is one of the most popular food types and flavors in the world.
Eating too much has good and adverse effect.
Consumption of large quantities of chocolate ,the energy-rich food, without any exercise increase the risk obesity.
Some good facts about it is that, it reduces blood pressure in both overweight and normal adults. Dark chocolate reduce blood pressure and lower cholesterol levels in adults
It can be prepared in different ways. I experimented with a lot of different ingredients for making Chocolates for the many occasions. Out of them I like this chocolate which is easy to make . I want to share the method of making this simple chocolate in a using cocoa powder,sugar,butter and milk powder within a few minutes. I am sure Kids will enjoy its yummy taste very much. I hope you will try to let me know.
- Milk powder- 3cups
- Cocoa powder – 1cup
- Butter – 1cup
- Sugar -21/2 cup s
- Water -1/2 cup
Method of preparation
- Mix cocoa powder and milk powder together and Sieve.
- Boil 1\2 cup water and add sugar to it and stir till one string constituency.
- Add butter to the syrup
- When butter melts then switch off the flame and immediately add the mixed milk Powder and cocoa powder.
- After mixing well Transfer the mixture into a Plate and press it to any flat surface to spread it evenly.
- Cut it into desired shape to get yummy Chocolates.