Recipe: Parse Fish Curry (Dry)
RATE: Parse Fish Curry
A delicious recipe of Parse Fish..The gravy is of, pure paste of yellow Mustard and Peppy Seeds..Enjoy
What You Need:
- 6 pieces Parse Fish
- 2-3 tbsp Yellow Mustard Paste
- 2 tbsp Peppy Seed Paste
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 Tomatoes, Chopped
- 1 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- Sugar & Salt, As per Taste
- 5-6 tbsp Mustard Oil
- 5-6 Green Chili
- 1/4 th cup Coriander leaves
- Water, as required
- 1 Lemon
- Pinch of Kalonji
Ready To Make:
- Apply salt and turmeric powder on the pieces of Parse Fish..Keep them aside for sometimes.
- Add oil in a deep oak..Fry the fishes till light brown.Keep them aside.
- Now make a paste of 3-4 green chili,tomato,coriander leaves.
- Mix yellow mustard paste,peppy seed paste,Green chili paste, Tomato ketchup,Red chili Powder, Turmeric powder,Salt and sugar, altogether.
- Now add pinch of Kalonji ( stilted green chili, it's optional) in oil.
- Add the mixture in oil and stir constantly in slow flame for 5-7 mins.When it changes it's color and oil separates out, add water for gravy.
- Add fish pieces and Cook in medium flame , till the pieces are tender.
- Garnish with Green chili, coriander leaves and lemon pieces .Serve with hot steam rice
|Serving size: 1 cup|
|Calories from Fat||99|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 11 g||17%|
|Carbohydrates 4 g||1%|
|Sugar 1 g|
|Fiber 1 g||4%|
|Protein 30 g||60%|
|Cholesterol 75 mg||25%|
|Sodium 407 mg||17%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
- One can add raw mustard oil , for better taste, to the prepared dish.
- Do not fry much, the mustard paste which will spoil the taste.
- One can use onion, ginger, garlic for different taste.
- For better spices paste, one can add small amount of water to the paste.
Other Non-Vegetarian Recipe
- Orange Chicken Recipe
Orange Chicken Recpe : Copyright @ 2014 M K Paul
- Chicken Curry with Sweet Potato :A Healthy Indian Ch...
Chicken Curry is one of the most easy and healthy chicken recipe according to me. I learn this from my mother.As I told earlier in my another hub Recipe-Fried-Schezwan-Chicken, that I love chicken. We used to cook this once in a week still now. It...
- Mughlai Chicken Recipe : A spicy Indian Chicken Dish
It is one of the spicy chicken dish I ever made.The taste is awesome.Try it @ Home.Hope you all like this recipe
- Chicken Chilli Dry Recipe | Chili Chicken Dry Recipe
A Most Common Chicken Recipe for all cook ...
- Dhania (Coriander) Chicken Recipe
Coriander Chicken , a spicy delicious chicken recipe
- Schezwan Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe
Schezwan chicken stir fried, the chicken dish is very easy to cook, You get best result in microwave cooking.
- Mahi Kalia Recipe | Spicy Rui/Rohu Fish Curry Recipe...
Mahi Kalia Recipe | Spicy Rui/Rohu Fish Curry Recipe | Rui Macher Kalia Recipe : Copyright @ 2014 M K Paul
- Mutton-Rogan-Josh-Recipe | Mutton Recipe | Bengali S...
Mutton-Rogan-Josh-Recipe | Mutton Recipe | Bengali Style Mutton Recipe : Copyright @ 2014 M K Paul
- Chicken Manchurian Recipe
Most popular and easy available Chinese Dish across India
- Nawabi Chicken Recipe | Nawabi Murg Recipe|How to ma...
Nawabi Chicken Recipe | Nawabi Murg Recipe|How to make Nawabi Murg Recipe --A mughlai dish...Hope you all enjoy it
- Kashmiri Chicken Recipe
Kashmiri Chicken M K Paul Again a chicken recipe..Ha Ha...My relatives called me chicken freak.This is the first time I try the dish.I got this from my childhood friend Poulami. She is a great cook.The specialty of this dish is Kasmiri Chili. There..