Recipe for Crispy Chicken popcorns
A fact for you
There are four cities in U.s named after chicken,
Chicken Town - Pennysylvania.
Rate my recipe
The chicken is a staple food for many people, all over the world.There are many chickens in the world than there are of any other domesticated bird.
In fact there is more than one chicken for every human on earth.China ranks number one in having more number of chickens that is 3,000,000,000.Now we will come to the cooking part,this chicken pops are tasty and easy to prepare.It is a very good snack for kids.
- 500gms boneless chicken
- 2 table spoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon green chilli, paste
- 1 pinch oregano,or thyme
- 1 egg, beaten
- 200 gms corn flour
- 500ml oil
Recipe for Chicken PopCorns
- Cut the boneless chicken meat into small pieces and clean them.In a bowl add 2 table spoons of lemon juice,sugar,red chilli powder,green chilli paste,oregano salt and mix well.Now add the chicken pieces to the mixture marinate it for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a bowl whisk a egg with required salt and keep it ready for dipping the pieces.After 30 minutes,take each pieces of chicken dust them with corn flour,then, dip first in the egg then dust them again with corn flour.
- In a deep frying pan add oil, and fry the dusted pieces in a medium flame till they are golden brown.
- Now the tasty chicken pops are ready,remove them from pan in a serving plate and serve it with sauce.
Other Chicken recipes by me
- Recipes for Indian Kormas
Korma is a characteristic Indian dish ,popular for its creamy texture and flavours. Know more about this dish ,and its varieties,with awesome recipes.
- Recipe for Honey Glazed Chicken
Honey Glazed Chicken is a perfect dish for Sunday meals, and get together.Try this recipe ,you'll love it.
- Recipe for spicy chicken kabab
This is my all time favurite.Easy to prepare but very tasty indeed.This can be eaten with main food as a sidedish or as a starter.
Nutrition Value of Chicken
|Serving size: 4|
|Calories from Fat||27|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 3 g||5%|
|Saturated fat 1 g||5%|
|Unsaturated fat 1 g|
|Carbohydrates 0 g|
|Sugar 0 g|
|Fiber 0 g|
|Protein 31 g||62%|
|Cholesterol 8 mg||3%|
|Sodium 7 mg|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Video on deep fried Chicken
Which is your favourite?
© 2013 cheeluarv