Recipes: Creamy mushroom soup
This mushroom soup is so creamy and easy to make. I know you will fall in love with it. It is a wonderful soup for those cold days and I’m sure it will become a go to recipe for you. This soup can be eaten as is or used in any item that calls for cream of mushroom soup, and is so much better than the can stuff. You can make this with any mushrooms have at your local store and don’t be scared to mix and match and try new things with it.
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 2 c portobello mushrooms, chopped
- 1 c other fresh mushroom button or shiitake work well, chopper
- 1 c onion, chopped
- 3 Tbsp Flour
- 2 c, chicken stock
- 1 c heavy cream
- To taste Salt and Pepper
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Saute the mushrooms,and onions for about 6 minutes, or until soft.
- Add the flour and mix until smooth. Gradually add in the chicken stock. Cook, stirring the whole time, thick and bubbly.
- Stir in the cream, and salt and pepper, heat till hot, but Do not boil. Sever with crusty bread and Enjoy
What type of soup do you love the most
- How to Make Creamy Potato Soup | Notecook
This is such a delicious soup you will be going back for more. This soup is so filling, thick, and rich. I know you will fall in love with it as I have.
- Recipes: Creamy watercress soup - by Trish303 - Helium
Watercress is one of the forgotten super foods with health benefits that range from breaking up kidney or bladder stones, stimulating the thyroid,..., Trish303
- Recipes: Creamy squash and coconut soup | Frugal Country
If you love creamy, comforting, autumn soups. You will love this sop. It is creamy and rich and so yummy, you will fall in love with it right away I promises you.
- Easy Chicken Stock Recipe