Rose and Pistachio Ice Cream
If you love Pistachios, you will love this treat. There are many things you can add to this and if you look on the web, you will find countless ideas. Try different things and find your own personal style.
- 2 scoops Pistachio Ice Cream
- 2 drops Rose Water
- 6 Pistachio Nuts
- 1 scoop Vanilla Ice Cream, Optional
- 2 tablespoons Whipped Cream, Optional
- Take a couple of scoops of Pistachio ice cream, (you can break it up in color and taste by adding vanilla as shown in picture).
- Add a couple of drops of Rose Water (Rose water is pretty strong. Taste it as you go, you may be putting too much. It's an acquired taste).
- Crunch some Pistachio nuts over the top. You can also use a little whipped cream to diffuse the rose water. This is optional.
- It smells like perfume and will taste like it if you're not careful on the rose water. Less is always better in this case.