- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Savory Lemon Pepper Swai
I'm big on tying new foods and the swai fish is one of those fish that while is fairly new and not a lot is known how to cook it. I discovered this while experimenting with different flavors that were good yet not over powering to the fish. This recipe is it tangy yet subtle enough to not over power the swai.
- 1 Pound Swai Fillets, thawed
- 1/2 cup italian dressing
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. dill
- 1/4 tsp. dry mustard powder
- 1/4 tsp. rosemary
- Combined italian dressing, lemon juice, dill, rosemary, and dry mustard.
- Place the fish in the marinate for 1 hour before cooking.
- After the swai fish has marinated for that hour transfer each of the fish fillets to a piece of foil. Baste each with the marinade.
- Wrap each of the fillets in the foil and grill it for 5 minutes per side untill flakes easily with a fork. (Note: you can do this recipe on an indoor grill.)
- Pour the cooking juices over the fish. Serve this as your sauce.