Scrambled Eggs Hash
- 4 eggs, Your choice
- 3 sausage links, ones for sausage sub but can substitute breakfast links
- 1 tsp hot sauce, I use Franks
- 2 tbsp milk
- peppers and onions, Mine were from sausage subs
- 2 cheese sticks, cut up or torn up
- Heat a medium sized skillet over medium-low heat. Cut up the sausage and add to the pan. Cook until heated through. Put on a plate and set aside. Add some butter and melt. In a bowl scramble the eggs with the hot sauce, milk, and salt and pepper. Add to the pan and stir occasionally until just done. Add the peppers, cheese, and sausage. Stir and divide evenly. Serve with toast and some fruit.