- Food and Cooking
Shrimp Pasta Tomato Recipe
A Delicious Shrimp Pasta Tomato Recipe
Shrimp is one of those foods that are not only delicious, but also versatile. There are many ways to prepare shrimp so that they taste wonderful. One of my favorite methods (and one of the most popular ones to boot) is to use shrimp to add a twist to your traditional Italian pasta dishes. The recipe that I have selected for this article is a shrimp pasta tomato recipe that combines the flavor of seafood with a great Italian flavor as well as a nice touch of tomato. I assure you that this combination will be absolutely mouth-watering and a great addition to any kitchen table (especially for a romantic dinner!).
Below you will find the ingredients that you will need for this dish, as well as complete instructions for its preparation. Feel free to add any ingredients or change anything you wish. Part of the cooking experience is experimenting and seeing what you can cook up. But if you just want to be sure of a great meal, then this shrimp pasta tomato recipe will definitely offer that to you.
This dish incorporates a lot of classic Italian ingredients to give it that terrific (and healthy) Mediterranean flavor. Buon apetito!
Get Fresh Ingredients!
- ¼ pound dry fettuccine
- ¼ onion, (sweet and cut into wedges)
- 2 large, chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped basil
- ½ cup baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ¾ cloves garlic
- 2/3 pounds cooked shrimp
- ¼ pound Italian four cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- To really get the ingredients ready, you will first have to cook the shrimp and take the veins out of them. You can broil them or sauté them for the best taste. Once you have the ingredients together, you can then start to prepare the dish itself. These ingredients will make two servings.
- Bring a pot of water to a rolling boil (add a dash of salt for taste). Cook the fettuccine for about 9 minutes (or until tender). Drain and set aside.
- Then, take the garlic, onion, oregano, and basil, and chop them together with a food processor into fine pieces.
- Then, take a skillet and simmer the olive oil over medium heat and put in the mixture you just chopped. When it turns a nice golden brown color, then it will be ready for the next step.
- Toss in the tomatoes, add a touch of salt (and pepper if you wish), and simmer this mixture for 4-6 minutes.
- Then, include the spinach and stir. When it begins to soften and wilt, you can stir the shrimp into the mixture. You will need to cook the entire mixture until it is thoroughly warm.
- Remove, place it with the pasta, include a couple of handfuls of Italian four cheese, and toss. Serve with a fresh loaf of Italian bread for a great side item.
Shrimp Pasta Tomato Recipe
I hope this shrimp pasta tomato recipe brings a great flavor and terrific meal to your kitchen table. Now all you need is a good dinner companion and you are good to go. Enjoy!
Read My Other Hubs
- Shrimp Pasta Tomato Sauce
Great Shrimp Pasta Tomato Sauce Recipe. In order to make wonderful shrimppasta tomato You will need tasty omato sauce for the shrimp pasta. Here is a wonderful shrimp pasta tomato sauce recipe.
- How To Butterfly Shirmp
A Guide on How to Butterfly Shrimp Shrimp are delicious. There is just no getting around that fact. If you have been to a nice seafood restaurant and have had a gorgeous...