How to Make Simple, Quick and Healthy Tomato Bolognese Spaghetti
Eat yourself skinny!
You might have heard the expression, "you are what you eat". Well, I certainly believe that is true as I can see the difference of what I eat and how I eat. Food that we put into our body do provide the important building blocks of what we need to function properly. That is why is very important to maintain a diet of healthy, nutrient dense food.
What about "eat yourself skinny"? Not eating is never the way to go. Now only eating healthy and cooking it right would get you the body that you want without starving yourself.
"Healthy food doesn't taste good!" : That is not true, wait until you try my recipes. I would never eat something that doesn't taste good for any possible reason.
"Healthy food is just too expensive!" : Um. There must be something wrong with the grocery list and not the food itself. Remember, always work with what you have in the fridge first.
"I don't have time to prepare healthy meals when prepackaged food is so much faster!" : I am a collage student, which I only have the time that are never enough. Anyway, I'm posting here to share this recipe that are ready in 25 mins! (That's about time where you heat up an oven-ready package.)
Look, I am here to share these healthy, tasty, cheap, quick, and easy recipes with you. Stay tuned and Enjoy!
- 2 Fresh Tomato, Diced
- 1 Cup Bolognies Sauce
- 1/4 Onion, Chopped/ Diced
- Italian Seasoning
- Parmesan Chese, Grated
- Cut all the onions and tomatoes into desire size.
- In a saucepan, cook the onions until half transparent. Then, adding the tomatoes in the pan until it is well cooked.
- Add in the Italian seasonings and salt.
- Pour the cup of Bolognese sauce and water into the sauce pan.
- Turn the heat down to medium low and let it simmers for 10-15 mins.
- While the sauce is simmering, cook the pasta with salt and olive oil in a big pot of boiling water.
- Place the pasta nicely on a plate and pour the sauce over and sprinkle the freshly grated parmesan cheese on top.