Simple and Quick NO CHILL Sugar Cookies
Simple, and fast sugar cookies. Even though they are no-chill, they will not become thin and brittle. Top with your favorite frosting. (I think chocolate tastes the best with them.) by Courtney R
12 min | 5 min prep
15 -20 cookies
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cream butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla. Add baking powder and flour.
- Roll into log and cut into cookies,about 1/2 inch thick. Bake 6-7 minutes.