- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
Simple and Satisfying Salad: Try this Greek-inspired Salad!
Craving a new salad idea?
This recipe is refreshing, tasty, and simple to make. You can enjoy it right away or place it in a to-go container and bring it with you for your lunch hour. It is healthy yet filling, so you can eat as much as you like without feeling guilty later!
- Half Can garbanzo beans
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup cucumbers, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, cut in to C's
- olive oil, two swirls around the bowl
- red wine vingear, use any amount desired ( usually amount half of a 1/4 of a cup
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
How to Prepare the Salad
- Dice up the tomatoes, cucumbers, and onion. Open can of garbanzo beans. Rinse all items under water and let drain.
- Place ingredients in a bowl or container. Add olive oil, red wine vinegar, and feta cheese.
- Mix ingredients together. Let chill for 10 minutes and then enjoy! You can also leave it in the refrigerator and munch on it as you please. This delicious salad should keep for several days.