Super Moist Chocolate Cupcakes.
Super moist chocolate cupcakes has always been weakness of many of us. It is very delicious and mouth watering cake. The recipe is easy, quick and delightful. This recipe makes 12 super moist chocolate cupcakes. The super moist chocolate cupcakes from this recipe are super moist, super chocolaty and delicious. No wonder it is called super moist chocolate cakes because they do justify their name.
1. Brown Sugar: ½ Cups
2. White Sugar: ½ Cups.
3. Egg: 1
4. Cocca Powder ( unsweeten): ¼ Cup + 2 Tsp.
5. Flour: ¾ cups + 2 Tsp.
6. Milk: ½ Cup.
7. Vanailla Extract: 1 Tsp.
8. Salt: ¼ Tsp.
9. Baking Powder: ¾ Tsp.
- Baking Soda: ¾ Tsp
- Oil: 1 Tsp.
- Boiling Water: ½ Cup
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Take a cupcake pan and line it with 12 paper liners.
3. Take a large bowl.
4. Add all dry ingredients like brown and white sugar, cocca powder, flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda in the bowl .
5. Mix well.
6. Now add egg, milk, vanilla extract and oil in the bowl.
7. Now beat this mixture with electric mixture till all the ingredents are combined perfectly.
8. Now scrape the sides of the bowl and mix well again with beater.
9. Add boiling water.
10.Mix well again with the electric mixture till mixture is smooth.
11. Now pour this watery looking batter on to the paper liners.
12Now put the tray in the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
13Now put a skewer in the middle of cake and if it comes out clean then the cake is cooked otherwise cook for another couple of minutes.
14. Remove from oven and let it cool.
15. Serve cool with icing or without icing as per taste.
More Delicious Recipes
- Fruit Smoothie recipe
Smoothie or fruit smoothie is a very healthy drink full of goodness of the fruits and is liked by all of us including children. They were first sold in 1930 but now they are available everywhere.Yummy
- Hot White Chocolate.
Hot chocolate is the favourite drink of nearly everyone . This is not only mouth watering but looks very pleasant. I love the taste of this white chocolate drink and love to serve it to friends. Yummy.