Fruit Smoothie recipe
We all are always looking to combine health and taste in food but unfortunately the tasty foods are not healthy or the healthy foods are not tasty. One of the biggest problem is children would not touch a healthy food and parents would always worry about the children not eating healthy food. So those parents worrying about kids not eating healthy food should try this smoothie. Now Smoothie by definition is a blended or sweetened beverage which has been made from fresh fruit. In addition of fresh fruits, the Smoothie can also contain crushed nuts, frozen fruits, honey, sugar, or sweeteners and sometimes syrup. Usually people like them cold so it can have some ice too. The smoothie are quite thick and are more dense than slush drinks you get in the market. Sometimes to make them more healthier some places add soy milk or green tea or some other nutritional supplements in to them. Though they were invented in USA in 1930, they became widely popular only in 1960s. Now they are available all over the world in all kind of cafes and coffee shops. In some countries they are bottled too and sold like colas.
But we all agree that we all love them especially the kids. So if we make them healthy then they are very good for the kids. They are easy to make and the ingredients are easily available all over the world.
1. Bananas ......................... ...................2
2. Strawberries / mango slices............. 1/2 cup
3. Fruit Juice ...................................... one 12 oz can or 12 oz fresh juice
4. Curd or Fat free yogurt.................... 8 oz
5. Honey............................................1 Tbsp
6. Pistachio Nuts................................ 1 tbsp, finely chopped.
7. Crushed Ice.
1. Take the bananas and put them in the refrigerator for couple of hours so they are chilled.
2. Try to get the fresh fruit juice. use canned juice only when no fresh juice is available. Use the fruits which are in season so the smoothie retain their natural taste and flavour.
3. So you can take any juice like grape, mango, apricot, lichi, plum, strawberry or any other juice which is in season.
4. Take a blender.
5. Now in blender put both bananas and add fruit mango or strawberry.
6. Now add the juice which ever you have selected.
7. Add yogurt and then honey.
8. Cover the lid of the blender.
9. Blend this till it is smooth and no fruit pulp remains.
10. Take 6 Tall Glasses.
11. Pour little bit crushed ice in the glasses.
12. On the top of ice pour the smoothie.
13. Sprinkle with chopped Pistachio.
14. Serve Chilled.
More Hubs from me
- How To Loose Weight.
lose weight to, how to lose weightt, how can I lose weight, help me lose weight,help lose weight, how can you lose weight, how t lose weight, loose weight, how to lose wait in, how to lose weight eat
- Kanji A Refreshing Drink Recipe.
Kanji is a very refreshing drink usually drunk in India at the end of winters. It is non alcoholic, tasty drink enjoyed equally by children and adults. Since it is made of just water and carrots so it is very healthy and also practically has no calor
- Fish Tikka Recipe
Sauce for fish, baked fish, recipe for fish, recipes for salmon, tuna recipes, baked salmon recipes, recipe for tilapia fish, fish cakes, grilled fish recipes, bakes fish recipes, salmon recipes, fish
- Pomfret Recheiado.
India has a huge coast line and 3 side of India is covered by sea. Thus sea food is very popular in west, south and east of India. India has a very big variety of sea food with countless varieties of fishes from very small fish to big game fish and I
- Greek Chicken With Rice.
Chicken and rice has a very long history. Take any cuisine in the world and you would find countless recipes of chicken and rice. In India we have a full cuisine which is called Biryanai. It is made of rice and meat (usually chicken or mutton). Every