Soup Recipes: Sweet corn with Vegetables Soup
A mild soup with chunks of crunchy sweet corn and vegetables. It is creamy and has a pleasant flavor. Sweet corn soup is less spicy and suitable for people of all age groups.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Serves: 4 cups
Sweet corn, 1/2 cup, separated from the cob
Carrot, 1/4 cup, finely chopped
French beans, 1/4 cup, finely chopped
Capsicum, 1/8 cup, finely chopped
Cabbage, 1/4 cup, finely chopped
Onion, 1/8 cup, finely chopped
Milk, 1/4 cup
Butter, 1 tsp
Pepper powder, 1/2 tsp, as per taste
Salt, 1/4 tsp, as per taste
Sugar, 1/2 tsp, as per taste
Coriander / cilantro, 1/2 tsp, chopped, for garnishing
Step-By-Step Images Of Soup Making:
- Remove sweet corn from the cob. Chop vegetables as directed. Heat butter in a pan. Saute onion till it becomes transparent. Add sweet corn and vegetables. Stir fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper and sugar. Mix well. Continue sauteing for 30 seconds. Pour milk, cook for 1 minute. Add 4 glasses of water. Boil for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour cornflour and water mix. Boil for a few seconds. Put off the fire.
- Pour hot soup into serving bowls. Garnish with chopped coriander. Enjoy sipping hot Sweet corn Vegetable soup!!
Other Similar Recipes
- Soups: Spicy, Colorful Spinach Soup for those Cold Winter Evenings
Spinach soup is enriched with Italian seasoning. It is creamy, soft and tempting. Natural ingredients in this soup makes each sip refreshing. Fresh peas here and there adds crunchiness. Enjoy it!!
- Easy Recipes: Tomato and Carrot Soup Recipe
Tomato is considered as a 'superfood' due to its powerful nutrients. You consume it either as a vegetable or as a fruit, you gain plenty of health benefits. Tomato soup is a quick and easy recipe.