Tasty Greek Pasta Salad
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Fresh Oregano, finely chopped
- 1 Cucumber, chopped
- 12 oz. Vegetable Rotini Pasta
- 8 oz. Cherry Tomatoes, whole or cut in half
- 3-5 oz. Baby Spinach
- 4 oz. Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 4-5 oz. Kalamata Olives
- 1/2 Red Onion, sliced thin
- 1 tbsp. Salt, or to taste
- You will need a large bowl. Measure out your oil and red wine vinegar.
- Chop up your oregano, cucumber, red onion and tomatoes. Then add your baby spinach, olives and feta cheese. Mix together and put in refrigerator.
- Boil your pasta, this should only take about 7 minutes. Drain and let sit until cool. Do not rinse the pasta. Add to bowl with other ingredients after about 10 minutes.
- Refrigerate for about 90 minutes or until cold.