Chicken Salad Recipe that is a Winner
I've been making this chicken salad recipe for years and everyone always loves it. You can add ingredients depending on your preferences, but this is one dish I prefer to keep simple. This best chicken salad ever recipe is the perfect summer dish when you want to avoid heating up the oven or you need a quick meal for company. You will need to double the ingredients if you are cooking for 4 or more people. Serve this salad with fresh bread and sliced tomatoes or some of the add-ins listed below. It will be a hit!
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups diced chicken
- 1 tablespoon celery flakes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- variety of add-ins for people to choose from: almonds, diced apples, grapes, pecans, cranberries, pineapple, chestnuts
- Healthy Food: Lemon and Cilantro Pasta
Lemon & cilantro pasta is an easy and delicious recipe you will want to make often. Full of healthy ingredients, it will provide you the extra energy you need.
- Easy and Delicious Recipe for Chicken and Dumplings
If you are looking for a simple yet deliciously satisfying recipe, here it is. Grab a can of biscuits, some chicken breast and a few other ingredients, and lets get it in the oven!
- Spinach Salad Recipe with Basalmic Vinagrette and Cr...
Crispy goat cheese is a wonderful addition to serve with a bed of spinach, topped with tomatoes. With balsamic vinaigrette drizzled on top, the taste of this spinach salad recipe is incredibly healthy, tasty, and satisfying.
- Artichoke Lovers Recipe
If you love artichokes and garlic, try this original delicious recipe.
- Boil chicken breasts for 20 minutes. Cut breasts in half to speed up this step. ( Boiling the meat, keeps it moist). Chop chicken into small pieces.
- In a large bowl, stir together all of the remaining ingredients. Add the chicken last.
- Cover bowl and place in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Serve chicken salad buffet style with small dishes containing add-ins so that people can choose their own final ingredients.