- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes»
- Cookies & Biscuits
The Best Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe
Always wish to have some dessert cake for your friends when they visits you? This easy to make recipe allowed you to prepare the dessert in a wink of eye and allowed you to amaze your friend with it.
- 250g Self-Raising Flour, shift the flour
- 10g chocolate powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon powder, optional
- 200g Chocolate chip or walnut or mixture, To toast the walnut at 160 degrees for 10 minutes if used
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 125ml Milk, fresh
- 125g Soft Butter
- 100g Sugar
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Grease 12 muffin moulds with oil or simply line with paper cups.
- Sift flour, chocolate powder, cinnamon powder into a bowl and add in chocolate chips.
- Mix beaten eggs and milk together. A tsp of rum essence may be added to enhance the flavour.
- Heat butter and sugar over a slow fire until butter melts. Combine all of the dry and wet ingredients together and fold just well. Avoid over-mixing if a softer muffin is preferred.
- Spoon the batter into oiled or paper-lined muffin moulds and bake for about 20-25 minutes at 200 degrees C.
Filling Up the Muffin cup with ingredient before bake
|Serving size: 1|
|Calories from Fat||126|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 14 g||22%|
|Saturated fat 9 g||45%|
|Unsaturated fat 5 g|
|Carbohydrates 35 g||12%|
|Sugar 18 g|
|Fiber 1 g||4%|
|Protein 5 g||10%|
|Cholesterol 54 mg||18%|
|Sodium 32 mg||1%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|