Top Sugar Free Chocolate Products: Tips for Best Low or No Carb and Sugar Free Desserts
Satisfy your chocolate cravings and still lose weight!
Here are the best low carb chocolate products that will let you stay within your weight loss goal!
Low Carb Desserts
Most people love chocolate. Even those who do not crave it on a regular basis will like some chocolate sauce on their ice cream or pancakes sometimes. Another product that is a favorite of people of all ages is Nutella. I am still waiting for the day that Nutella will produce its own sugar free Nutella. But until then here are some sugar free products that will curb your chocolate cravings.
Remember, it is not the chocolate but the sugar that is bad for you, and in some cases it may be severely unhealthy for you if you have low glucose intolerance. Those of you who are on a low carb diet, or just prefer sugar free products, or if you are simply following the Montignac, South Beach or Atkins diets, these products will make you happy, too, since you do not need to give up the chocolate! Just the sugar. Chocolate actually will make you happy by affecting your serotonin levels, it is an aphrodisiac and it has many health benefits.
Low Carb Sugar Free Delicious Chocolate
1) So, my favorite these days is Hershey’s sugar free chocolate syrup. It is very very good! I have used it on sugar free ice cream, and also on strawberries! You can also drizzle it on low carb brownies, put some in your coffee or soy milk. It is very yummy and makes a lot off foods fun.
2) Is there anyone who does not like Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups? Well Reese’s Sugar Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Miniatures are amazing! The size is perfect because you still need to watch the calories. Peanut butter is very healthy and satisfying for those who are watching their weight. Watch the amount also if you are affected by large amounts of sugar alcohol.
Chocolate covered chestnuts make for great dessert!
Low Carb Pudding
3) Chocolate pudding is a favorite dessert of many people. It is especially great when it is served warm in the winter. You can also use it as a filler for different desserts. So, when I discovered Jell-o sugar free pudding and pie filling, I was so happy! It is really a guilt free snack. You can either get the instant one, you just whisk it with some milk and it is ready in minutes, or get the cook and serve one, which is my favorite. In fact, when I cannot find the cook and serve one, I still cook the instant one, it works! These are increasingly hard to find in grocery stores, so I am happy that I can order them from Amazon, in fact that saves me some cash, too.
4) Another sugar free chocolate pudding that I use is My T Fine. This is cheaper than Jell-O and I have to say it is as good. It is just a little harder to find, so for this, too, I prefer Amazon.
5) I often bake my own low carb brownies, they are a great sugar free snack and they totally curb my chocolate cravings, but sometimes I like a little variety and I bake Doctor’s Carbrite Diet Brand Chocolate Chip Brownie Mix. These really make wonderful guilt free brownies. They are not sold in every grocery store but I have been lucky finding these on amazon as well!
6) Low carb pancakes make for some great breakfast, especially at the weekends. I have been using Torani Sugar-Free Chocolate Syrup on my pancakes and I have been very happy with it. It is the good stuff. It is also very good in coffee!
- Debt Management Services, Managing Credit Card Debt and Tips on Paying off and Getting out of your D
If you are deep in credit card debt and the math just does not add up, you may feel like you don't know what to do. Every month you don't make payments your debt keeps increasing with the added interest...
- Tips on Healthy Weight Loss Before the Holidays: How to Lose Weight Fast?
So, summer is over and your bikini or trunks are back in the closet. And you already packed on a few pounds once you stopped worrying about how you look on the beach. And before you know it, it is almost time...