- Food and Cooking
Vegetarian Thai Pumpkin Curry with Citrus Recipe
You'll love the taste of this wonderful curry, as well as the bright colors of vegetables. This is a beautiful and delicious curry I’m sure your family will love and it is so good for cold nights that you will make it time after time. ENJOY!
- 1 small-med size pumpkin, cubed
- 2 sweet potato, cubed
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 1 c onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 to taste hot chilies, minced
- 1 tsp crushed red chili
- 2 tsp coriander
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 can chick peas, drained
- 3 c vegetable broth
- 2 tsp lemon zest, grated
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp tomato puree
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- To taste salt and pepper
- In a large frying pan medium-high heat olive oil cook shallots, ginger, garlic, lemon zest and chili in oil for 3 minutes. coriander, ground cumin, turmeric, and red pepper cook for 2 more minutes
- Add stock, chickpeas, carrot, pumpkin, and sweet potato stirring well. Add coconut milk , salt and pepper to taste and and broth bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to and simmer 15 minutes. Add the soy sauce, lime juice, lemon juice, sugar, vinegar and tomato puree. Continue simmering until vegetables are cooked to your taste.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with plenty of rice. Enjoy
Some other Vegetarian recipes that are wonderful.
- Pumpkin Pancakes For Fall
The best Pumpkin Pancakes for cold fall and winter morning. A perfect use for left over pumpkin.
- DIY Spice Blends
- The Best Homemade Nutella | Frugal Country
This Recipe is easy and so good. The Best Homemade Nutella
- Recipe: Vegetarian shepherds pie - by Trish303 - Helium
I and my husband try to eat meatless twice a week. One day when I was out of ideas to make I came up with this yummy Vegetarian Shepherd’s P..., Trish303
- Vegetarian pot pie
This is a wonderful pot pie for your meatless days; it is so mouthwatering good, and filling you will not miss the meat at all. This Vegetarian Pot Pie will be a family favorite even for picky eaters, even kids will love this. It is perfect to warm y