Victoria's Amazing Tortilla Elephant Ears
"Victoria's Amazing Tortilla Elephant Ears"
"Victoria's Amazing Tortilla Elephant Ears" is a recipe my youngest grand-daughter came up with after tasting an "Elephant Ear" at the fair.
It is an easy recipe that has few ingredients yet produces an amazingly tasty snack!
It would be a fun project for kids with adult supervision as a deep fryer is used.
- 1 package 8" flour tortillas
- 1 part cinnamon-2 parts sugar cinnamon-sugar mixture
- You will need: A deep fryer filled with oil heated to 350 degrees and Tongs to flip and safely remove "ears"
- Drop tortilla into fryer. Us tongs to flip and fry until light brown on both sides. Use tongs to remove. Drain on paper towels. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture while still warm.
- Eat and Enjoy ! (See Step by Step Photos below)
Making "Elephant Ears"
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2011 Leona J Atkinson