- Food and Cooking»
- Starter & Snack Recipes
Easy Deviled Eggs!
Easy Deviled Eggs
This is the Easiest Yummy Deviled Egg recipe, great for parties, potlucks, and any other get together. Sometimes we make them just as a snack. These are simple, delicious, and there are never any left over. They go fast and everyone wants to eat them!
My actual photo
More egg recipes!
Tips to keep in mind before begining...
- Clean up as you work
- Before filling eggs with mixture, taste filling and adjust ingredients as desired
- Use a zip lock bag for egg mixture, snip off corner and use to pipe filling into egg halves
- Dill or sweet relish can be used. Our family prefers dill
- If making for a pot luck or party, consider garnishing them with dill pieces, chives, black olives, hot pepper slices, or even arrange them on a bed of fresh greens
- 6 eggs, hard boiled
- 1/4 cup mayo, mixed
- 1/4 cup spicy mustard, mixed
- 2 tbsp Dill relish, mixed
- A sprinkle for each egg half Paprika
- Garnish (optional) chives, dill, black olives, mixed greens, hot peppers
- Place 6 eggs in a pot, fill the pot with water until the eggs are covered by at least one inch above the tops
- Bring the water to a rolling boil
- Remove from heat, and let the eggs sit for 17 minutes
- Peel eggs, slice in halves, remove yolk
- Add yolk to separate bowl to make filling
- Add remaining ingredients (except for paprika) to bowl that yolks are in, mix well
- Add filling to eggs
- Give each egg a dash of paprika
- Chill if desired (20 min) and serve!
- ** Add decorative garnishes (optional)
Consider these easy recipes too!
- The quickest way to make an omelet. In a mug!
Super fast mug omelet with every topping you desire to add! Delicious, easy, and oh so tasty!
- One crock pot corn beef & cabbage recipe
Enjoy this easy Corn Beef meal anytime, or for special occasions like St. Patricks Day!
- Slow Cooker Spinach, Cream Cheese & Sausage Tortelli...
One of the best slow cooker recipes I've found. Easy, delicious, and way more gourmet then it seems.