Easy Deviled Eggs!
Easy Deviled Eggs
This is the Easiest Yummy Deviled Egg recipe, great for parties, potlucks, and any other get together. Sometimes we make them just as a snack. These are simple, delicious, and there are never any left over. They go fast and everyone wants to eat them!
My actual photo
Tips to keep in mind before begining...
- Clean up as you work
- Before filling eggs with mixture, taste filling and adjust ingredients as desired
- Use a zip lock bag for egg mixture, snip off corner and use to pipe filling into egg halves
- Dill or sweet relish can be used. Our family prefers dill
- If making for a pot luck or party, consider garnishing them with dill pieces, chives, black olives, hot pepper slices, or even arrange them on a bed of fresh greens
- 6 eggs, hard boiled
- 1/4 cup mayo, mixed
- 1/4 cup spicy mustard, mixed
- 2 tbsp Dill relish, mixed
- A sprinkle for each egg half Paprika
- Garnish (optional) chives, dill, black olives, mixed greens, hot peppers
- Place 6 eggs in a pot, fill the pot with water until the eggs are covered by at least one inch above the tops
- Bring the water to a rolling boil
- Remove from heat, and let the eggs sit for 17 minutes
- Peel eggs, slice in halves, remove yolk
- Add yolk to separate bowl to make filling
- Add remaining ingredients (except for paprika) to bowl that yolks are in, mix well
- Add filling to eggs
- Give each egg a dash of paprika
- Chill if desired (20 min) and serve!
- ** Add decorative garnishes (optional)
Consider these easy recipes too!
- The quickest way to make an omelet. In a mug!
Super fast mug omelet with every topping you desire to add! Delicious, easy, and oh so tasty!
- One crock pot corn beef & cabbage recipe
Enjoy this easy Corn Beef meal anytime, or for special occasions like St. Patricks Day!
- Slow Cooker Spinach, Cream Cheese & Sausage Tortelli...
One of the best slow cooker recipes I've found. Easy, delicious, and way more gourmet then it seems.