HubPages Answers Will Soon Be Retired
Please stop by the HubPages Blog for more details.
aguasilver profile image 81

How is MSG labelled in the USA?

In Europe they use E numbers, and MSG (mono-sodium glutamate) is present in anything labelled E.620 to E.629, but I do not know if America uses any coding to allow people to know when MSG is present in food purchased. Can anyone tell me?

sort by best latest

SidKemp profile image95

Sid Kemp (SidKemp) says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

5 years ago