Black Forest Cake (Low Cal/Carb, Vegan, Gluten-Free)
Like Hansel & Gretel; You'll Get Lost...In The Black Forest..Cake...
You'll find many friends in the black forest like tangy cherries, sweet coconut, warm mini-chocolate chips and tiny chocolate jimmys! This dessert bomb can transform any sour faced crone in one bite. And then you'll have one more friend...a warm, wise woman.
Cut the perfect slice with these cake knives
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Spray no calorie non-stick coating in oven safe cereal bowl before mixing ingredients
TIP: Triple ingredients to make a normal sized cake
- 1/4 cup garbanzo bean flour or teff flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon flax meal
- 1/4 cup sugar free fudge topping or sugar free chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon dried minced cherries
- 1/2 teaspoon minced coconut shavings
- 1/2 teaspoon mini chocolate chips/sprinkles
- 1 teaspoon truvia
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees
Make Cake With Home-Made Vanilla Extract
- (Click Here) > For The Recipe
It's easy and a good staple to keep in the kitchen!
This Is How It's Done! XO
Calories: 185 or 370
* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Geography Will Give You The Answer......
Country of origin for Black Forest Cake?