Breakfast Pistachio Parfait (Vegan, Gluten-Free)
Dessert for Breakfast....Fast!
This quick recipe has many ingredients and will keep you going from sunup to sundown. It's sunshine on a spoon. Orange zest, O.J., almond and pistachio are the key notes in this morning medley. Wake up N' make-up or make ahead. Either way you'll be walkin' on sunshine!
- 1 cup chia gel
- zest of one orange
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon butter flavored extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon truvia
- 1 teaspoon maple flavored agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened coconut shavings
- 1 tablespoon chopped unsweetened dates
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 2 tablespoons chopped pistachios
- Mix chia gel, juice, orange rind shavings, extracts, almond milk, truvia and agave in a bowl.
- Layer chia mixture with fruits and nuts in a glass.
This Is How It's Done! XO
* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.