- Food and Cooking
Candied Ginger Zucchini Bread (Vegan, Gluten Free)
No Drama Dessert!
You won't have to bribe anyone to eat their veggies! Little nuggets of sweet crystallized ginger share the spotlight with orange peel shavings to brighten the zucchini bread. Chinese five spice sings in the background as chickpea and almond flours set the stage. Your fans will definitely be asking for an encore!
Snuggle up and eat your bread!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Prep Time: 10
Total Time: 50
- 1 grated zucchini
- zest of one orange
- 2 tablespoons minced crystallized ginger
- 1/2 mashed banana
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon chinese five spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chick pea flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup truvia
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- Mix batter and pour in greased loaf pan
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees
This Is How It's Done! XO
* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
What others flours would you use in this recipe?