- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Chicken Recipes
Grilled Chicken Breasts, sprinkled with humour
Get up and boogie! Get up and boogie!
Looking down, the sun’s smile a'flaring
the sky washed blue in hue and clear;
it's a day to put out the pale chicken
add fresh garlic and Italian dressing,
make haste the charcoal burning.
Ready or not,
the grill is screaming hot;
no time to waste, it’s in a blaze
chicken dear, lay here, lay here.
Turning one by one,
and surely side to side,
the colour blistered in devilish gold;
blushing vainly at the spectator sun,
“Would you come down and join the fun?”
Soft rosy freckled buns delayed no kiss ♥
to the mighty rugged iron grill;
twenty minutes cry yield, “I’m through!”
and the table laid set, ready to steal.
Simple Recipe: Sexy Grilled Chicken Breasts
Ingredients: (3 servings)
- 3 fresh large Chicken Breasts (boneless and skinless)
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped or crushed
- ½ cup Kraft's Zesty Italian (piquante) Vinaigrette
- olive oil
- Wash fresh chicken breasts thoroughly. Remove extra clinging fat. Make pokes on both sides of the chicken using a fork.
- Marinate with chopped or crushed fresh garlic. Add olive oil and half a cup of Kraft's Zesty Italian Vinaigrette.
- Let sit in the fridge covered 30-60 minutes OR overnight.
After 30-60 Minutes or the Next Day...
- Prepare your outdoor "charcoal" barbeque grill. "Groom" before starting.
- Grill must be proud and handsome; and screaming HOT!
- Grease lightly onto the grid or cooking spray. Don't overdo. You want to avoid your grill looking like John Travolta! Though he's hot, but greasy.
- Initial grilling is two minutes on each side. Cover. The sun is watching!
- Charcoal should still be fine; grill on medium heat. Heat is good!
- Flip sexy chicken 10 to 12 minutes one time until tenderly cooked. The grill can handle all three breasts together, no problem!
- Grill with the lid closed to bake the chicken and retain its moisture. More sexiness developing!
- Throw in the flirty buns for a few minutes each side. Give it a little privacy kissing the macho grill (the chickens don't mind). Let blush, not burn.
- Smile! Your tender, juicy, sexy goldie chicken breasts are ready. Serve right off the grill! Sorry grill, you had your time.
- Start romancing your Sexy Grilled Chicken Breast sandwich. Don't delay!
Tip: Add a super hot sauce to make you more fired up. Savour it outdoors with a cold, cold beer or red wine or Coca~Cola. Chirpy chirpy chirp chirp! ≈ ♥ ≈