- Food and Cooking
Chocolate-Strawberry Muffin (Vegan, Gluten-Free)
This Warm Gooey Chocolate Fix Cooks In Two Minutes! It's Low Cal/Carb/Sugar Too!
It's Valentine's Day EVERYDAY with this no-guilt decadent dessert. Practice healthy self love, group love or make love for one special person. Better than any elixir; this chocolate treat will make you feel lovely. You'll look lovely in the mirror too....and in the eye of your beholder ;)
- 1 tablespoon garbanzo bean flour
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 1 tablespoon truvia
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 tablespoon flax meal
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar free fudge topping or sugar free chocolate syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Just mix in a mug and cook in the microwave for two minutes.
- Cook strawberries, fresh/frozen, separately & simultaneously (they expand when heated) and then place on top of cooked muffin. No need to add sweetener.
- TIP: Maraschino cherries are really good too! ;)
Make This With Home-Made Vanilla Extract!
- (click Here) > For The Recipe!
It's easy and a good staple to have in your kitchen!
This Is How It's Done! XO
* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Which one do you enjoy most?