cookie dough cookies without eggs
If you are looking for a good cookie recipe without eggs than you have came to the right place.
As a kid when my mom used to make chocolate chip cookies- She used to tell me not to eat the dough because of the raw eggs. I still as a child would sneak and eat the dough from the bowl. Nothing beats the taste of raw cookie dough. This recipe taste similar to raw cookie dough but much safer, and these are real cookies. Be prepared not to have many left when you make them. I recommend doubling the recipe.
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 Tablespoons, Heavy Cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, semi melted
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips, for drizzling
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- On a chopping board chop your chocolate chips and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add your butter, sugar,brown sugar, and salt. Mix with a beater till fluffy. (about 3-4 min)
- Stir in cream and vanilla extract to your large bowl. Add in your flour and mix just till the ingredients are combined. The dough will seem dry at first but don't worry. Mix in the chopped chocolate chips.
- With an ice cream scooper- scoop the dough into your hands and roll into a ball. The balls should be less than an inch and all should be the same size. Place on a cookie pan lined with parchment paper. Continue with all the dough till all done
- Take your 1/3 chocolate and place in a small bowl. microwave on 15 second intervals and stir between each interval till melted and smooth. Pour melted chocolate in a zip lock bag, and cut a small hole in the end of the bag. Now drizzle the chocolate zig zag over the cookie balls.
- Place the balls in freezer for a couple minutes until chocolate sets and hardens. (Estimate about 5 minutes).
- Store in refrigerator in an airtight container. They wont last long.